The new Basecamp by Airstream
Basecamp was made for those who want to see the world. Built for adventure, it’s tough enough to go anywhere your wanderlust takes you, and comfortable enough to help you really enjoy the time you spend there.
The new Basecamp is lightweight and towable with an SUV and comfortably seats five and sleeps two. Just as comfortable in the campsite as it is off the beaten path, this trailer is versatile and ready for anything this world has to offer.
Hit the road, hit the trails, and get going. Basecamp is full of features that help you fuel up for the day, then clean up and sack out when it’s all said and done. From the rear hatch for your gear to the on-board restroom to the convertible living space that forms a relaxing bed, it’s all right there with you, along for the ride.
Hitch up and go
Basecamp’s compact, lightweight design opens up all sorts of possibilities. Head out to the frozen tundra. Spend a week in the blazing desert. Pack up and go anywhere you please, with nothing holding you back.
- Towable with a variety of mid-size SUVs.
- Overall compact size makes driving and towing easier.
- Aggressive departure angle allows you to tackle more roads with confidence.
- Aerodynamic design increases fuel efficiency.
- Large wheels and tires help tackle rougher terrain and cold-weather driving.
- Side skirts and wheel flares help prevent damage from gravel and debris.
Report by airstream.com